Bus Fees : Rs. 15000/yr | Bus Fees for Girls Hostel : Rs. 5000/yr
Hostel Caution Money : Rs.5000 | Hostel Fees : Rs.55000
Important Notes -
1. All the students have to purchase prospectus that is of Rs 2000/- which is not included in fee structure.
2. B Ed Fee will be decided by SCERT and it can be changed.
3. Installment dates are fixed, and students have to pay their due fees by that dates only.
4. Enrollment fees and examination fees are decided by University and students have to fill online form and pay their fees.
5. Physical welfare fees extra as per rules (At present Rs.150 Per annum/ student ).
6. Once admission taken then fees is not refundable.
7. If admission cancelled before last date of admission declared by university student will liable to pay Rs.6000 only. Additional fees if paid will be refunded on submission of NO DUES.
8. TC will be issued only after all fees, dues and fine or any other services, utilities, funds as per any agreements is paid or cleared and NO DUES is submitted.
9. Student is liable to pay full fees of the year if he leaves before completion of the year.
10. If Student leaves college prior to completion of all years of the subject course he has to pay fees of all years or balance years as that admission given is on the basis of limited seats. Subject to replaced by admission of another student in the vacant seat.
11. Fees can be paid through Cash / Cheque in account office or through Internet / online banking.
12. If students pay their fee through online/ Internet then they have to show payment receipt to Account office and receive college fee payment receipt.
Documents Required During Admission For BBA, BCA, B.Com.,B.Sc, PGDCA,M.Com
1. 10th Mark Sheet – Photocopy (2 Sets).
2. 12th Mark Sheet – Photocopy ( 2 Sets).
3. Migration (Original).
4. Transfer Certificate (TC) & Character Certificate (CC) (Original).
5. Aadhar Card Photocopy.
6. Gap Certificate (If Year gap after 12th).
7. Pass port size Photograph – 4 no’s.
8. Domicile certificate (If students belongs form other state).
9. Caste certificate (for ST,SC, OBC students).
10. Eligibility Certificate ( If Students belongs from other state board ).